[mythtv-users] Recording schedule oddities

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:47:59 UTC 2016

I've had a number of recording schedules for years but recently I've had
two distinct problems...

1. We starting getting recordings for things I didn't setup a recording
schedule for. If you go look they're there, but I didn't set them up.
Initially I blamed the kids but they swear they haven't done it and it
keeps happening with additional shows.

2. Suddenly almost all of my recording schedules quit working. They just
dropped off of upcoming recordings, but if I search the shows are still
airing and setting up a new recording schedule with the same settings (as
far as I can tell) fixes the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard