[mythtv-users] Never-ending recording stuck!

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Aug 11 20:25:17 UTC 2016

On 08/11/2016 04:16 PM, Roger Siddons wrote:
> On 11/08/16 20:26, R. G. Newbury wrote:
>>
>> SO:  which table(s) holds a row representing an in-progress recording?
>>

> There isn't one. There was a 0.27 bug that got fixed.
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/592216?

Thanks to everyone for the help. I thought about restarting the backend,
but it was recording two separate Olympic streams at the time.

I am a little surprised that the described weird bug could exist where
there is no table row created to record the recording!

As to it being a now fixed bug... brrrrzzzzr!

I'm running a recent master git pull (July 26th) and it's still here!

mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version : v29-pre-131-gd13161c-dirty
MythTV Branch : master
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 29.20160714-1
QT Version : 5.5.1