[mythtv-users] Right then....how to tell recording to start xxx minutes in rather then at beginning?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Aug 4 09:32:35 UTC 2016

On 04/08/16 09:36, John Veness wrote:
> On 04/08/2016 09:21, John Pilkington wrote:
>> Info at text screen 998 and details at bbc.in/2abAF1p
>>
>> I haven't absorbed it all yet :-)
>
> http://www.a516digital.com/2016/07/bbc-olympics-freeview-update.html and
> http://www.a516digital.com/2016/08/all-systems-go-bbc-olympic-channels-now.html
> give more info too.
>
> In general, http://www.a516digital.com/search/label/Freeview is a good
> place to keep up to date with UK Freeview changes (RSS feed at
> http://www.a516digital.com/feeds/posts/default/-/Freeview?alt=rss ).
>
> John

My MythTV Freeview EPG now shows the extra Olympics channels, which are
on a *third* DVB-T2 mux that the 'all known (and linked) muxes' scan had
not detected.

The bbc blog at bbc.in/2abAF1p uses CBeebiesHD on Freeview 124 as an
indicator.  My TV could see it, on 602 MHz, but not Myth.  So I added
that freq to the Transports list and tried again.  OK, 11 new channels
found.

Now to get to grips with the original question.  I don't know if the
'Mythical bookmark' in 0.28, that starts playback at the scheduled
programme start time, might impact this.

John P