[mythtv-users] Deleting recordings

Scott Moncrieff scottcmoncrieff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:07:30 UTC 2016

I guess I may have done something silly like run that script of mine,
probably a long time ago which would account for all the metadata hanging
around. The backend log is indeed full of lines about missing recordings.

When I get some time I will update the script to use the Service API to
delete the files and hopefully clean up some of the metadata as well. Thank
you for pointing me in the right direction.