[mythtv-users] Deleting recordings

Scott Moncrieff scottcmoncrieff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:58:44 UTC 2016

No, it would only delete the video file, I could probably have it clean up
the metadata as well though. The main problem is that that files don't seem
to getting removed from the hard drive after deleting them via a frontend.

I don't really think that manually removing the files is the solution, it
will most likely leave a lot of references in the database that I will
never be able to clean up and add to my problems. I had assumed that
unchecking 'Delete Files Slowly' meant that they were deleted as soon I
deleted them from the recordings, should I maybe just leave it a while
longer and see if they slowly get removed?