[mythtv-users] No progress bar in mythlcdserver since 0.28

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 28 15:46:40 UTC 2016

On 4/28/2016 8:27 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since upgrading to 0.28, I don't see the progress bar provided by
> mythlcdserver anymore when watching a recording. It still works fine
> when a recording runs though.
> Does anybody else see this?
>
> Jan.

I have observed the reverse issue on 0.27.4 and other oddness with
0.27.6.  My solution was to restart LCDd after the front end was
running.  I think there is startup order problems between the backend,
mythlcdserver, frontend, and LCD proc (LCDd) and these have just been
shuffled a bit between the different releases.

Jay