[mythtv-users] Can't download Artwork

Marlon Buchanan marlonbuchanan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 01:51:49 UTC 2016

>________________________________

I'm not sure if it is a bug or storage groups for artwork work differently or what. But when I had this problem I looked at my logs and found that it was trying and failing to write artwork using a slave backend storage group (even though I hadn't defined the storage group on the slave backend, because I thought I wasn't supposed to). I fixed it by defining those artwork storage groups on that slave backend, which I don't do for any other storage groups. I don't know if that was the right fix, but it worked.