[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 Mythfrontend

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 17:16:09 UTC 2016

On 04/25/2016 06:38 PM, airdrummer wrote:

> Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
>> My recommendation is turn off "always start live TV in the guide", you
>> will not have it anyway in 0.28.
>

> so i can't make it look like a settop box...waf low on that, and with
> the recent fcc decision on set-top box competition i think mythtv
> should be able to replace the look&feel which starts in the
> guide...waf, guys;-)

You can have it still - just select "Program Guide" from the main menu.
Then select a channel, press Menu and "watch this channel".

As far as when I used to have a set top box, when I first powered it on
it always started in the last channel I was watching. I had to press a
button to get the guide. Does yours work differently?