[mythtv-users] Auto Expirable Recordings

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 25 22:20:05 UTC 2016

Using mythweb -> Backend Status, I see the following information under
the Machine Information section:

Space Available After Auto-expire: 235,104 MB

  * Space Used by LiveTV: 0 MB
  * Space Used by Deleted Recordings: 24,245 MB
  * Space Used by Auto-expirable Recordings: 23,885 MB

As far as I know, I have no auto-expirable recordings.  How can I
determine which recordings are part of the 'Space Used by Auto-expirable
Recordings'?  In other words, which recordings are subject to being
auto-expired?

Jay