[mythtv-users] mythbackend hanging with busy disk

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Apr 23 20:50:45 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 19:48 +0000, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> > That is strange. It works without issues for me with libqt5webkit5
> > 5.5.1+dfsg-2.
>
> While I have no idea whether it is relevant, it should
> be noted that MythTV 0.28 specifies the minimum Qt
> version to be 5.2 (which has both features and fixes
> since 5.1 in this off-topic thread hijack thread).  I
> would think the first steps for HP-mini would be to
> build in a supported environment.

Mythbuntu 14.04 LTS is building 0.28 with the exact same libqtwebkit
version. This lib appears to be part of Qt5.2.
I never asked for help in this thread.
I posted an scenario (to the OP) to explain the hanging busy disk.
I apologized for the apparent hijack & tried not to reply.
The OP's problem could still be FE swap consumption/contention.