[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 Mythfrontend

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Apr 22 20:41:55 UTC 2016

On 04/22/2016 12:44 PM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> On 22/04/16 16:47, airdrummer wrote:
>>
> You might even find, as some have done, that the particular mode you
> want is only available on one specific input and only when certain other
> settings are made first. Been there, done that.

If it is a recent LG tv, the tv will recognize it's a computer if you
use HDMI 1 and will not be happy if you plug a computer into HDMI 2.

I had an old STB using component for cable, and the tv labelled it as
PC-Input !. When I got a new box and connected the STB to HDMI and the
mythbox to HDMI-2 neither was happy with screen size/ratio etc. Swapping
them to put the STB on HDMI solved it.

Geoff