[mythtv-users] upgrade to 0.27.6 but got old theme

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed Apr 13 07:25:15 UTC 2016

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 09:21:45 PM Karl Newman wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 05:46:37 PM Karl Newman wrote:

> > Watch

> > looks
> > > > > >

> > https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml

> > It

> > mythcenter-wide

> > groups
> > buttonlist

> > "Valid
> > > >

> > > Your quote is incomplete. It should say:
> > > Wrapstyle sets the wrapping behavior of the buttonlist. Valid options are
> > > *items* (The list itself wraps at the ends), *selection* (the selector
> > > reaches the end of the list and "jumps" to the beginning), *captive*
> > (same
> > > as none but prevent the buttonlist losing focus when attempting to move
> > > beyond the edge), *flowing* (the selector will wrap from one line to the
> >
> > I know, because 'items' should do the job unless I am misinterpreting
> > badly. It works on the recordings panel but not the recgroups panel.
> >
> > > I know that "selection" works.
> >
> > Sadly, not for me. A head-scratcher.
> >

> You didn't read all of my message. The recgroups is the buttons along the
> top. The groups buttonlist is the left column.
>
> Karl

Ohhhh... but I don't have any "buttons along the top"! However, you are right about the groups buttonlist and now I'm fixed up.

Thanks for your persistence in the face of my apparent density though Karl. I'll have to make some better notes for next time.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca