[mythtv-users] 0.28 is out

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 16:04:28 UTC 2016

On 12/04/2016 16:59, Andréas Kühne wrote:
> However, looking at the release notes, it states that mythtv has now
> also received HDMI CEC support? Does anyone know to which extent and
> if it works as well as kodi's cec support?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andréas

I think that's actually a heading in the release notes, and you'll see a
similar heading in https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.25 and
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.26 for example. As there's
nothing underneath the heading in the 0.28 release notes, that means
nothing has changed in this release. You'll see similar headings with no
contents underneath them in the Audio, Video Playback, Disc Playback
(DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection, and Scanning and Tuner/Recorder
Support sections among other places.

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T