[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun DVR and MythTV

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:52:28 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:13 PM, John Moore (Insight Global) <
> v-johmo at microsoft.com> wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but HDHR DVR supports copy protection, so you can
record things like HBO and Showtime, while Myth can't. This would be a
compelling reason to use the HDHR DVR over MythTV. But I don't believe
there's Linux software that supports the HDHR DVR, is there? It's Windows,
Mac and mobile only?