[mythtv-users] OT: Linux problem

Damian Surr damian at surr.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 07:13:23 UTC 2015

>>> You fixed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Thanks Kirk :-)
>>>
>>> Line added, quick reboot, now everything is working as it used to.
>>> Result! :-)
>>>

>> Excellent. I still don't know why this was required. An interaction
>> with Myth? But I really don't see how.
>>

> I spoke too soon.
>
> The problem is back again this morning :-(

Update.

Unfortunately, the problem is definitely still there. I've rebooted
everything and double checked that the Max Protocol setting is still in
smb.conf.

It's very annoying! I can't auto-back/sync to a network drive that needs
clicking on twice before it will work.

Grrr.

Thanks for the attempts to help everyone. I think I'll have to go for
the clean OS approach on the server. That will probably take less time.

Cheers everyone,
Damian