[mythtv-users] TuningSignalCheck: Still waiting

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Sep 28 18:28:06 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-09-27 at 16:19 -0700, Kirk Bocek wrote:

> On September 27, 2015 2:58:41 PM PDT, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Do you have fast tuning set? If only for live TV try setting to
> >always.
> >

> HDHomeRun Prime? Another victim of the Copy Once flag?

His logs suggest free OTA DVB..
The wiki could suggest any tuner options required for this model tuner.
Likely your channel lineup PIDs or similar have changed.
I would re-scan existing transports in mythtv-setup with verbose logging
for dvb but then cancel/exit without making changes. This process
creates a nice summary in logs/stdout of your tuners &
multiplexes/channels etc. You can then check if existing channel PIDs
still match with the scan at your leisure.