[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Sep 14 17:44:51 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Bert Haskins <bhaskins at chartermi.net> wrote:
> Here it is, I hope someone can make some sense out of it.

I think this is the most important line:

Sep 13 23:08:49 HP-dx2400 mythbackend: mythbackend[2837]: E
CoreContext dtvmultiplex.cpp:327 (ParseTuningParams) DTVMux:
ParseTuningParams -- Unknown tuner type = 0x2000

You can Google "ParseTuningParams -- Unknown tuner type" and find a
bunch of hits on that.

Do you know how to connect to your mythconverg database?  Can you try
the following query?:

select cardid, videodevice, cardtype from capturecard;

You should see "HDHOMERUN" in the cardtype column.

Eric