[mythtv-users] Information on the Atlas grabber

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sat Sep 12 11:46:51 UTC 2015

I'm about to do a (UK Freeview) channel scan and think this might be the time I
switch from the RT feed to the Atlas feed. The RT feed is still going strong,
much to my amazement, but obviously it won't last forever.

However, also much to my amazement, I can find !NOTHING! in the online manual or
wiki which provides any kind of useful instructions.

The atlas website barely mentions mythtv. All it tells me is I have to get a key
and I already knew that.

The wiki has one single reference to the atlas grabber and that is a side note
on a page talking about rearranging your channels.

There are minor references in Google searches about the minimum version of xmltv
required but that is about all. Somebody said they would update the wiki about a
year ago but it's either not there or the search function doesn't find it.

Anyone help?

--

Mike Perkins