[mythtv-users] ChannelUp in LiveTV

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:25:55 UTC 2015

> On 8/18/2015 9:56 AM, Josu Lazkano wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a little question about ChannelUp keybinding in LiveTV.
>>
>> It only change channels from same source, if I have mixed sources
>> channels, it jumps and it just channel up from same source.
>>
>> Is it possible to channelup and channeldown acording to channel number?
>>
>> Thanks and regards.
>>
> In the frontend setup, there is a checkbox to "Browse channels in group" ,
> if that is checked you will browse the channels in the channel group,
> unchecked you will browse the channels in the current source. I think it is
> Setup>Video>General

Thanks Al,

But it doesn't work for me, do you refer to this?
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Configuring_Frontend#General_.28Channel_Groups.29

I try different option in this configuration page, but nothing change.
Every time I push ChannelUp key it just go up in the same video
source, not in all channels available in the backend.

Regards.

--
Josu Lazkano