[mythtv-users] Duplicate recorded shows listed

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Thu Sep 10 09:54:58 UTC 2015

I'm running 0.27 fixes and have noticed a strange problem following a recent crash (hardware related).

One of my recorded shows (daily news) appears twice in the list of recordings in the web interface.  It's the exact same show, same channel, same time, etc.  The only difference is one shows 'stereo/HD/CC' flags and the other not.

I don't think there are really 2 recordings (based on file system).  I've checked the filesstem and the database (from the mythbackend web interface).

What could be happening here?