[mythtv-users] I think my HRHR Prime died...

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 12:16:42 UTC 2015

On 09/07/2015 06:21 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com
> <mailto:hobbes1069 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just got the new power supply, no dice. The ethernet port is dead.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Richard

> Apologies for my previous comments Richard. At least now you have the
> culprit for your problem.

FWIW I have an HDHR prime which started failing intermittently, and the
manufacturer could not solve it, so I bought a Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH. It
has worked flawlessly for a year now, not one missed recording. 6 tuners
let me get rid of all the Comcast cable boxes and I never have to worry
about recording conflicts.

Peter