[mythtv-users] Scan for New Videos - Success & Error Message

Jim jim_32766 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:35:47 UTC 2015

When I load a new video into my mythtv system and then scan for the new
video via Videos->Browse Videos->Scan for Changes, the system succeeds
in finding the new video but then displays an error message that says,
"Failed to Scan SG Video Hosts: blipper-tv".  It appears to be scanning,
or attempting to scan, two locations. One that exists and one that does not.

Back when I was building this system, host name blipper, I may have
first named it blipper-tv. Is it possible that there is a configuration
file or cache somewhere that needs to be updated so the error message
stops appearing?

Jim