[mythtv-users] IguanaIR configuration

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Sep 1 14:40:54 UTC 2015

On Sep 1, 2015, at 1:10 AM, Alec Leamas <leamas.alec at gmail.com> wrote:

> Debian/Ubuntu being stuck on 0.9.0 doesn't make things easier. This was released 2011, current release is 0.9.2 (0.9.3 will arrive in a week or so).

I didn’t realize you’re the main lirc developer. Does the current version support transmitting through the kernel driver? A while back I took a look and it seems the kernel iguana driver has transmit code and advertises it in capability inquiries but the lirc devinput driver in debian never asks if the device can transmit. Progress there would let me get rid of the igdaemon and have fewer moving parts.

- George