[mythtv-users] list my "damaged" recordings

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:28:54 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 10:09 PM, Evuraan wrote:
> Likely a  scar from my past transgressions - and I still run 0.25 -
> and I needed something quick to work given my situation.

If the shell is your friend, then try this:

curl --data StartTime=2014-05-25T15:00:00 \
	--data ChanId="1234" \
	yourBackendIPorHostname:6544/Dvr/RemoveRecorded

The above uses the Services API to properly remove one
recording. And StartTime is the time the recording
actually started, as opposed to when the guide said
it would start.

Note that RemoveRecorded becomes DeleteRecording in 0.28-pre
(although, currently both work.)

And it works fine there, but I (obviously) haven't tested
it on 0.25. For anyone watching with 0.28-pre, the new
RecordedId is also available and can be used in place of
StartTime and ChanId (Yea!)

--
Bill