[mythtv-users] Move from Ubuntu to Centos

Jason Hamilton jason.hamilton at thefuzz4.net
Tue Oct 20 16:59:06 UTC 2015

So I'm wanting to move my master backend from Ubuntu to CentOS.  I have the
new CentOS VM built and ready to rock and roll.  Is there any known issues
with HDHR Prime tuners and CentOS?  I read some forums that were 50/50 and
no real definitive answer.  Yes I am wanting to move to a VM why because
the dells that run my esxi servers at the house are more than beefy enough
to handle this :) and thats also where my slaves currently reside.  Thank
you all in advance for your input on this.

--
Jason