[mythtv-users] My HD PVR died

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Oct 9 06:17:41 UTC 2015

>  I'm not all associated with halted, but if you do need a replacement, it
> appears they have some in stock for $15
>

> http://halted.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=26821&czuid=1444105787369
>
>  Note that those are bare boards - for my use, I just mounted them on the
> outside of the computer case.  If you are replacing a dead board (and thus
> have the case, power supply, etc), might be a reasonable deal.
>
>  I actually used mine for a while hooked up to video cameras, which is
> actually a bit of a waste.

I recently bought 6 HDPVR's on ebay at almost double that price just so I
could rip the cases off and mount them in a nice case I built for them
(with fans for cooling and an ATX power supply).  If I woulda known I could
just buy the boards.. sigh.

Well at least I have a collection of blue LEDs to find a use for.