[mythtv-users] Upgrade fixes/27: MythUIWebBrowser has not yet been ported to Qt5

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Tue Oct 6 16:51:52 UTC 2015

 There is something we've never go to the bottom of, which is when you
switch
> Qt major versions, the Makefiles keep using the old one.
>
> I've found the easiest way to fix it is to delete all the Makefiles and
then do `git
> reset --hard`.
>
> The other option is to build from a fresh clone of the repo

Even better
git clean -xfd

Cleans all temporary created, not committed files.

In my case the problem was not with old Makefiles, referencing the wrong Qt
version.
qmake picks up the qt5-make, instead of the needed qt4-make.
Calling qt4-make explicitly, creates the qt4 references in the makefile.

Angela