[mythtv-users] Upgrade fixes/27: MythUIWebBrowser has not yet been ported to Qt5

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Sun Oct 4 15:10:20 UTC 2015

MythTV latest fixes/27 (since June version 27.05) needs Qt5. Compiling
MythTV went smooth.

When compiling the plugins I got the warning:
/usr/include/mythtv/libmythui/mythuiwebbrowser.h:40:2: warning: #warning
MythUIWebBrowser has not yet been ported to Qt5 [-Wcpp]  #warning
MythUIWebBrowser has not yet been ported to Qt5

In master I don't see such a warning in the source. Has Mythbrowser been
ported to Qt5 on master?
Any plans on backporting Mythbrowser to fixes/27?

Are there any other Qt5 obstacles in fixes/27?

Angela