[mythtv-users] The future of Mythbuntu ISOs

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri Nov 27 10:12:44 UTC 2015

On 21/11/15 23:39, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> Hoi Lindsay,
>
> Sunday, November 22, 2015, 12:23:40 AM, you wrote:
>
>> On 22 November 2015 at 09:10, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> It will be replaced by the internal webpage at port 6544. It will be
>>> much more comprehensive in 0.28 then in 0.27
>>>

>> Interesting - is it close to its final form now? I could test it via a vm
>
> No idea? Although from hints I guess they still have a lot to do.

Short answer, it's not finished at this time.

For those that love their mythweb, it's not going to be removed anytime
soon, as we aren't anywhere near feature parity in the internal
webserver.

TBH i quite like mythweb, so it'll be in maintenance mode (ie. no new
dev) for the forseeable future.

Regards
Stuart