[mythtv-users] Guide updates for CBS and TNT this evening

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 23 14:38:44 UTC 2015

On 11/18/2015 02:29 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> What 0.27/0.27-fixes users can do to work around the breakage is
> simply go into mythtv-setup and change "Guide data program execution
> start" to 0 and "Guide data program execution end" to 23 on the last
> screen (labeled "Program Schedule Downloading Options" of the General
> Settings section.
>
> Ideally, though, someone will backport the fix (that ignores the run
> window when suggested times are enabled) in
> ff22b7199e6bf77105d2206a7945c2dd5b06b697 to 0.27-fixes.

Stuart A was kind enough to backport the fix to 0.27-fixes, so any
Schedules Direct users with "Run guide data program at time suggested by
the grabber" enabled and who pick up a new -fixes build that includes
5c34db0fa3da9bccf4cf16c696b34d12d08c5fa6 (commited at 2015-11-23
13:47:12 (GMT)) will again have systems that run at the suggested time,
rather than only at the start of the specified run window.  (I'm
guessing this means it will be in tomorrow's update for Mythbuntu's
-fixes builds.)

Robert, I hope you'll start to see a change in the loading on the server
as more and more users pick up the new -fixes build.  Please let us know
how it goes with the fix in place and, especially, if you notice any
other strangeness after.  Thanks.

Mike