[mythtv-users] HD-PVR question about lights

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 23 03:12:12 UTC 2015

My Haupaugge HD-PVR box stopped working, so I bought one on ebay. The
first thing I noticed was the front panel lights, it went straight to blue.

On the old box, the yellow came on for a couple of seconds, then the
blue light.  On this box...no yellow light, just the blue.  Can someone
confirm the sequence; is it yellow, then blue.  If blue only, does it
imply a fault?

---