[mythtv-users] Screen Rotated 180 Degrees

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 19 09:46:24 UTC 2015

On 19/11/15 05:32, Todd Becker wrote:

> > If you've been fiddling with Playback Profiles then the
> > (undocumented) custom filter of "vflip" would do that.

> Where would I find this filter? I ran through all of my backend and frontend setup
> scripts to no avail this evening.

See the earlier link. But if you don't know, then this is not the issue.

Myth wouldn't apply it to recordings automatically; it could only be the
cause if you had typed it into the settings yourself (and then forgotten
about it).

 > Any ideas on what I can check next?

A pastebin of a backend log with "-v playback --loglevel debug" may give
some clues.