[mythtv-users] DVB-T network tuner recommendations for Australian DVB-T TV

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Nov 8 14:32:41 UTC 2015

> On 8 Nov 2015, at 8:00 pm, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> Can anyone recommend some DVB-T network based tuners that work well with
> MythTV? I have had enough of USB (or else USB has had enough of me - but
> same result).

Mark I’ve had similar results with DVICO, TwinHam (PCI) and WindFast Dual USB dongle.
I tried Haupauge Nova T USB which was a waste of money.
Used on SuSE 13.1, 2, tumbleweed, mythbuntu and arch.
The Winfast from Austin in Perth was $50 ( http://austin.net.au ) and is as good as the PCI cards. I still get some pixelization but it is OK. I have  http://www.bunnings.com.au/antsig-metro-fringe-digital-outdoor-antenna_p4360385 and am 15Km from transmitters.

James