[mythtv-users] Fetch TV and MythTV (Australia only)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:14:31 UTC 2015

> How does FetchTV work exactly?
> Does it have a channel based setup (like normal TV/Foxtel) or do you
select what you want to watch from a Menu type setup?

I set out up only last night. It has an EPG which is a mixture of
Australian free to air DVB-T channels and some world channels such as BBC
Knowledge, ESPN etc. I think the free to airs come down the aerial and the
world channels stream down the internet connection.

All programs are presented in an EPG from where you can watch whatever's on
now or set it to record.