[mythtv-users] MythTV stops recording shows

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:39:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 4:17 AM, DaveD <mythtv at guiplot.com> wrote:
> Every now and then, I find that MythTV has stopped recording a show.

There are many possible reasons.  Perhaps you can review
your database backup and your current configuration
to determine what your recording rule(s) specifies for criteria
(as I recall specifying things like "this channel" can be
especially problematic if sometime between the time of the
rule creation and the time for the next recording you update
your video sources which change the chanid (try to avoid
using "this channel")).