[mythtv-users] Can't find storage group to delete it

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Tue May 26 16:25:32 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 3:36 AM, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:

> <snip>

If I unmount the disk on the slave it starts
> to fill up the root drive or if I write protect it the slave backend
> complains it can't write to it and fails to record anything.
>
> This is why it's not recommended to use the root of a mount point
directly, but instead use a subdirectory inside the mount point. e.g.,
/mnt/store/video instead of /mnt/store where "/video" is a subdirectory in
the mounted media. Because then if it's not mounted, it won't find the
video subdirectory and will fail instead of filling your root partition.

Karl