[mythtv-users] HELP - connected slave and all recording expired

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun May 24 22:30:25 UTC 2015

> I then deleted the DVB-T and DVB-S cards I'll no longer be using, leaving
> just the analog half of an HDR2200. I then went to delete the default
> storage group but couldn't because it was listed as create default - it
> seemed to have forgotten that it had a local one.

Just realised that to do this I must have been connected to the wrong
mysql server - i.e. the old one since the new one would not have known
about the analog card.

Since I'll be doing a complete restore to recover the lost recordings,
I'll be re-doing everything again (again!) so this time I'll make sure the
old mysql server is shut down as it appears I have a rogue config.xml or
mysql.txt file lurking somewhere.

--
Robin Gilks