[mythtv-users] Wrong Channel when recording?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed May 13 20:57:03 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Roger Mårtensson
<roger.martensson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric Sharkey skrev den 2015-05-13 22:16:
> That would work if I had enough Inputs. But since I only have one input but
> can record from same mplex (I'm on digital) I would prefer to record as much
> as possible and only HD when possible (or when specially selected).

So if you have program A in SD/HD on frequencies X/Y and program B in
SD/HD on frequencies Z/Y, you want the scheduler to choose to record
both programs in SD if they occur at the overlapping times and in HD
if they occur at non-overlapping times?  I don't know if it can do
that.  I would guess not.

Eric