[mythtv-users] Wrong Channel when recording?

Roger Martensson roger.martensson at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:02:59 UTC 2015

Hello!

I'm trying to find out if I'm seeing a bug or not. Maybe someone of you
could help me. I think I am doing all the right things.

This is what happens. This is on a DVB-C setup.
I have two channels that contain the same content and are on the same
input. (Same cardid)
These two channels are the same except one of them is in HD.
So I combined them into one channel. The HD-channel has priority of 0 and
the SD-channel has -1.

When looking in mythweb is looks like it is selecting the HD-channel.
When looking in the mythbackend log it says it selects the HD-channel. It
selects the right cardid and right chanid.

But the result is that it don't record from the HD-channel.

When looking in the database the data seems correct. At looking at the
mplexid for the channel it seems to point at the right frequency (compared
to a w_scan I did earlier).

What else could I do to debug this? Any debug flags I could use to give me
more information?

This is mythtv 0.2u on a 32-bit mythbuntu based on 12.04. Using a fixes
installation installed a week ago (since this mail was sent).

Any help would be appreciated.