[mythtv-users] mysql filling up hard drive

Scott Moncrieff scottcmoncrieff at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:15:57 UTC 2015

Thank you, I will start digging! And thank you for all your efforts to help.

6 months ago when I  had problems with my old system I realized how much
the family relied on it which is why I tried to build so much redundancy
into this one, but you can't plan for everything!

On my old system, deleting a recording only removed it from the recordings
list,   not the drive so it kept filling up. Once a week I ran a script I
wrote that used  mythlink to create a list of files marked as deleted and
then follow the symlinks to actually delete them. I wonder if I just
imported a problem database into my new system.

Thanks again!