[mythtv-users] better scheduling options through MythWeb?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Thu May 7 15:15:58 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 08:07 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
>>> On May 7, 2015, at 10:46 AM, James Miller wrote:
>>> I'd like to ask in closing whether others on this list find scheduling
>>> recordings through MythWeb to be more versatile and usable than scheduling
>>> them through the frontend?
> For me, the answer would be yes.
>
> I've always scheduled through mythweb, so much easier to do then using a remote.  It's my preferred method, so I have very little experience with using mythfrontend for scheduling.
>
> Doug

I, too, always program with MythWeb. When I first began using MythTV a
year and a few months ago, I wasn't aware of MythWeb, and did
programming through the front end. MythWeb is far more convenient. I'm
hoping the new web server will be as convenient. I'm not inclined to
upgrade to version 0.28 until I've heard some experiences from braver folk.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens