[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup --- Does a CLI Exist?

Stephen Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:03:56 UTC 2015

Well, I studied SI and have used it since, way back in the 1970's onward.  :)

As for the website, it's NIST, National Institute of Standards. They
have *all* units of measurement on their site, it's just a matter of
looking.
About the only unit they don't list is a 'shake', used in nuclear
physics (in particular, in weapons design). The NRC probably owns that
unit.