[mythtv-users] Helping a bad signal

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:26:31 UTC 2015

I know this isn't Myth's fault, but my cable provider has issues with their
signal where it works most of the time but every now and then I'll get the
occasional pixelation.  I'm able to see this line up also with HDHR Prime's
saving the output to see the (.)'s and also see an occasion "N" for Network
Error, so I'm pretty sure it's from the bad cabling in the area up on the
lines.

I was wondering if there's a way for Myth to smooth out some of this
pixelation.  I know that there's an error in the data, so restoring it
would be impossible....but if it could smooth it out, it might help a bit.

Thanks!