[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.9 available to all in the Google Play Store

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Sat May 2 04:00:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a new one (for all of us:)
>
>     <BE>:6544/Video/GetBluray?Path=BluRay/Underdog
>
> I'm not sure of the Path, maybe it needs to be the full path name,
> or relative to a Storage Group. There's no mention of a Storage
> Group in the code for the above endpoint.

It doesn't seem to matter what I put after the Path= in the URL.  I aways get:

<BlurayInfo xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
version="1.0" serializerVersion="1.1">
<Path>/media/cdrom</Path>
<Title/>
<AltTitle/>
<DiscLang/>
<DiscNum>0</DiscNum>
<TotalDiscNum>0</TotalDiscNum>
<TitleCount>0</TitleCount>
<ThumbCount>0</ThumbCount>
<ThumbPath/>
<TopMenuSupported>false</TopMenuSupported>
<FirstPlaySupported>false</FirstPlaySupported>
<NumHDMVTitles>0</NumHDMVTitles>
<NumBDJTitles>0</NumBDJTitles>
<NumUnsupportedTitles>0</NumUnsupportedTitles>
<AACSDetected>false</AACSDetected>
<LibAACSDetected>false</LibAACSDetected>
<AACSHandled>false</AACSHandled>
<BDPlusDetected>false</BDPlusDetected>
<LibBDPlusDetected>false</LibBDPlusDetected>
<BDPlusHandled>false</BDPlusHandled>
</BlurayInfo>

This seems to be looking at the drive, not at folders previously
copied from the drive.

Eric