[mythtv-users] Multiple antennas, 2nd tuner

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 30 23:36:03 UTC 2015

On 3/30/2015 4:01 PM, Ian Evans wrote:
> We'll soon be welcoming a 2nd HDHomerun to our MythTV family. Haven't
> painted the nursery yet.
>
> Will probably end up using one antenna for Toronto and some Buffalo
> and one aimed squarely at Buffalo/Rochester. Any pitfalls/tips I
> should be aware of before adding the second tuner and creating
> different lineups for each antenna?
>
> I'll head over to the wiki and start studying.

That should work out fine.  I have been using a similar configuration (3
HDHR) for many years.  If you are using Schedules Direct for your
listings, you might need to take some steps to make sure you get
listings data for all of the channels you want (either requesting that
any missing channels be added to an existing lineup or selecting more
than one lineup).

Jay