[mythtv-users] Ion2 Optimizations

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:24:31 UTC 2015

I agree, it's ancient, but it works.  And if you want to buy another Ion2
box today, it's pretty much the same specs and same price.

I'm extremely happy with the box so far and it is serving me well for
years.  The fan in it is starting to make a little noise which makes me
worried....but I don't know what size to buy to replace it.