[mythtv-users] USB DVB-T2 tuners

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 14:37:05 UTC 2015

In article <234984910.20150326125338 at gmail.com>, Hika van den Hoven
wrote:
> It's a modular system. Every tuner card has 2 tuners. You have the
> pci-e cards and you have the add-on card. So if you have both you have
> 4 tuners. You can also mix T2 and S2, add card readers etc.
> Or you get the pci-e bridge card and you can add 4 add-ons!

So what combination of products would get me 4 x DVB-T2 connected to a
mini PCIe card?

This bundle?

http://www.dvbshop.net/Digital-Devices-DuoFlex-CT-Dual-DVB-C/DVB-T-
miniPCIe

Digital Devices DuoFlex CT Dual DVB-C/DVB-T miniPCIe which is Digital
Devices DuoFlex CT Extension (V2) + Digital Devices miniPCIe Bridge (f.
DuoFlex / CI)

and then an additional extension card?

But then there's a V3 card.

Digital Devices DuoFlex CT2 V3 - Dual DVB-C/T/T2

Maybe I need two of the CT2 V3 cards (which come with a backplate for
two cards) and the mini PCIe adaptor?

<later>

Hmmm, on the digital devices site, the bundle comes with the V3 card.

About €300 for the lot, so £220 ish. I could probably be at break even
if I flogged all my tuners and my aerial splitter!