[mythtv-users] Changing Default Recording Settings

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:05:37 UTC 2015

On 03/20/2015 01:56 PM, Michael Wisniewski wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  It makes sense, but I can't seem to find the
> "Recording Rules" section.  Is it on the frontend, backend?  On the
> frontend, where's it located?
>
> On a side note, is there a 'menu map' somewhere that lists all the options
> and where to find them?

Frontend, Manage Recordings->Recording Rules->Select Default (Template)->
m->Post Processing. That's using the Steppes theme on 0.28-pre, so your's
may vary. And if you don't want to modify the Default template, you'd just
create a new template and then use it when creating new rules.

I'm not aware of a map.

--
Bill