[mythtv-users] state of mythweb on nginx

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Wed Mar 18 09:37:18 UTC 2015

I'm getting new hardware for my home server/mythtv BE and taking a look around for alternatives to apache2 (i have other website requirements, and finding it increasing hard to find the required info/available mods when using apache with newer distros). I see that mythweb can be configured to run on nginx - https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythWeb_on_Nginx. Based on the edit timestamp and it's listed for 0.24 era, will this guide still be suitable for 0.27.4?

I ask because I'm not very competent with webservers yet and is the first time i've touched nginx, so relying very heavily on how-to guides to learn and implement - just making sure i'm working with good info :)

thanks