[mythtv-users] Can't get lirc or irw to work, but mode2 works

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:49:44 UTC 2015

I had to modify the a kernel driver for xhci to get mine to work.
3.16.6 did not work without the change.

I have not been able to update kernels last time I tried as the newer
kernels don't yet have the modification included last time I checked.

I think I posted the fix someplace, if not yell and I can probably
figure out the change that I made.  Without the change lirc did "see"
keypresses but none of it made any sense (garbled stuff).